About Me

My photo
Why hello there! Im 19 & a hard working law student (you can actually forget the hard working part). I've always been a lover of cosmetics but as being a student has hit my pocket hard, I do love a bargain and giving products and brands a run for their money! Come & join me!

Friday 4 March 2011

REVIEW: Clinique High Lengths Mascara

Howdy!
So, Clinique's High lengths mascara.. what can I say?





WHAT A LET DOWN! I am so disappointed! :( (but all is not bad).
I was soooo looking forward to buying it (RRP £15 in House of Fraser). But I got lucky and got it free. I can't even remember where from.. Probably a magazine of some kind. And what a bummer. I don't normally go for these kinds of wands, I like a thicker brush and not the plastic spikey type (haha). But I had heard so many good reviews on it and as I had been converted to the plastic brush after trying L'oreal's Volume Million Lashes, I was rather excited. Being free was even better, because it meant I didn't have to waste my money if I didn't like it.
To start, sure, it separates your lashes, it lengthens them, but the wand is just an absolute nightmare. I must apply my mascara weirdly or something, because I can never seem to do it without getting it all over my eyelid and under my lower lash line. It's really awquad to maneuver because the brush is so long and curvy. However, it is a nice formula, so I do like doing the cheeky 'use your disposable mascara wands in an expensive mascara if you don't like the brush' trick. Its not clumpy and does make your lashes reach 'high lengths' (like what I did there? hehe).

So there's my short (or not so short) review on Clinique's High Lengths Mascara :)

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment